Our programs for children with cancer would not be possible without the generous support of people like you. There are many ways to help Kids Cancer Alliance:
- Make a tax-deductible donation, safely & securely HERE.
- Sponsor one of our events or programs
- Would you like to sponsor a meal at camp?Download the Camp Meal Sponsorship Packet
- Volunteer your time at one of our programs or special events
- Host a fundraising event benefiting Kids Cancer Alliance
- Attend an upcoming event
- Donate items from our wish list
- Support Kids Cancer Alliance through shopping at Amazon using Amazon Smile.
Kids Cancer Alliance needs lots of items throughout the year to make the programs a success. If you would rather donate an item, then you can visit our Amazon Wish List, purchase an item from the list and have it sent directly to us. It's just that easy! Be sure you are signed into your Amazon Smile account benefiting Kids Cancer Alliance and Amazon will donate a small portion of the proceeds. If your Amazon account is not setup up as an Amazon Smile account yet, be sure to visit the link above to register. Check out our Amazon Wish List Here
Become a Sponsor
We have various sponsorship opportunities year around, including event and program sponsorships. If you would like to learn more about how your business could partner with Kids Cancer Alliance to change the lives of kids with cancer, please contact Shelby Russell at
Many groups and organizations collect pull-tabs to benefit our programs for kids with cancer. Kids Cancer Alliance can no longer directly accept pull-tabs, but encourage groups and businesses to take them directly to their local recycling center, where checks can be made out to Kids Cancer Alliance.