[News & Events index]
2017 Summer InternshipMay 17th, 2017
SUMMER INTERN- POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
Kids Cancer Alliance, Inc. is seeking a part-time (16-24 hrs/week) summer intern (Temporary Position). The focus of this position will be on assisting with the planning, data entry, and execution of a major fundraising event. Additional responsibilities will include daily office work.
Kids Cancer Alliance is seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated individual. Primary focus of the position will be in assisting with coordination, database management, and tasks associated with our signature fundraising event, "Concert for the Cause”. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Ability to be very detailed oriented.
· Education or experience in event management preferred, but not required.
· Minimum of 2 years of college education preferred.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
· Legible handwriting
· Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong computer skills needed.
· Strong ability to understand, learn and implement technology platforms including MS Office, multiple software systems including BidPal event software and eTapestry donor database.
· Meaningful community experience, including paid or volunteer work with non-profit organizations and commitment to the mission of Kids Cancer Alliance.
MUST BE AVAIALBLE A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKDAYS PER WEEK (3 PREFERRED) JUNE-MID SEPTEMBER 2017. MUST ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON EVENT DAY, AUGUST 26TH, 2017.
$15-$18 an hour consummate with experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should email cover letter, resume, and minimum of 2 professional references with "Job Post” in the subject line to: Shelby@kidscanceralliance.org
Kids Cancer Alliance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer